Matcha Banana Ice Cream
Write a review
- 3 ripe bananas
- 1 tbsp. sweetened condensed milk (can replace with honey or sugar)
- 2 tsp. matcha
- Cut bananas into small pieces and freeze for at least three hours or overnight.
- Using a food processor, blend frozen bananas until they look like mashed potatoes.
- Add matcha and sweetened condensed milk and blend until it looks like soft serve ice cream.
- Can be eaten as is, or for a harder consistency, transfer to a container and freeze again for at least 90 minutes.
- If desired, top with sliced strawberries or blueberries or toasted almonds.
Health Journal https://www.thehealthjournals.com/