Write a review
- 3 cups rolled oats (gluten-free if desired)
- ½ cup sliced almonds
- ¼ cup pumpkin seeds (or sunflower seeds)
- ½ cup unsweetened coconut flakes
- 1 tbsp. coconut palm sugar (or brown sugar)
- ¼ cup pure maple syrup (or honey)
- ¼ tsp. salt
- ¼ cup melted coconut oil
- 2 tsp. matcha powder
- ½ cup dried berries, such as cranberries, Goji Berries or raisins
- Preheat oven to 250º F.
- In a large bowl, combine oats, nuts, seeds and sugar.
- In a separate bowl, combine coconut oil, maple syrup and salt. Whisk well, and pour the mixture over the oat mixture; toss to coat.
- Spread the mixture out onto a large baking sheet and bake for 1-1.5 hours, stirring the mixture every 15 minutes with a spatula or wooden spoon.
- When done, remove from oven and let cool.
- Scrape the granola into large bowl, then sprinkle in the matcha and toss to coat.
- Mix in the berries.
- Keep sealed in a freezer bag or container for up to three weeks.
Health Journal https://www.thehealthjournals.com/