The feta pairs so wonderfully with the spinach-artichoke mixture. These quesadillas are sure to be gobbled up fast! Enjoy this somewhat nontraditional quesadilla.
- Spinach, a couple of large handfuls
- 14 oz. can artichoke hearts
- 3-4 green onions
- Feta, crumbled
- Shredded mozzarella
- 4 large tortillas
- Optional: roasted red pepper, basil, oregano, etc.
- Roughly chop spinach and artichoke hearts; dice green onions.
- On a pan over medium heat, place a tortilla and sprinkle with mozzarella and feta. Add artichokes, green onion, and then spinach. Top with another layer of mozzarella and a tortilla.
- Heat for a few minutes on each side or until cheese is melted.
*Note: for easier flipping, use one tortilla per quesadilla. Fill half with the toppings, then fold the top half over.
By Kaitlin, thegardengrazer.com