by Angela Liddon of The Oh She Glows Blog
Adapted from Green Kitchen Stories
Have a guilt-free Valentine dessert this year with a sweet treat that is Vegan, Refined-sugar free and gluten-free.
For the pudding:
- 3 medium bananas, peeled
- 1/2 medium avocado, pitted
- 1/4 cup smooth raw almond butter
- 4-5 tablespoons raw cacao powder, or to taste
- 1 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- pinch of pink Himalayan salt or fine sea salt
- Coconut Whipped Cream*
- 1/4 cup hazelnuts, toasted and chopped
- Raspberry chia seed jam*
- Pomegranate arils
- Add all pudding ingredients into a food processor and process until smooth, stopping to scrape down the sides of the bowl as needed. I like to let the machine run for a couple minutes to get it super smooth.
- Portion the pudding into a container and chill in the fridge for an hour or so. Or you can serve it right away with the recommended toppings. Best enjoyed within 12-24 hours or so.
*TIPS: Visit ohsheglows.com for tips on this recipe, as well as the recipes for the Coconut Whipped Cream, and the Raspbery chia seed jam.