Inspiration for Better Living
- ½ cup butter or ½ cup margarine
- ¾ cup sugar
- 1 egg
- 1 ¼ cups flour
- 1 ½ teaspoons baking powder
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- Heat the oven to 375 F for a non-stick cookie sheet, or 400 F for any other pan.
- Cream the butter, then add sugar and mix.
- Sift the flour, salt, and baking powder into the mixture, add egg and mix well.
- In a separate bowl, mix the sugar and cinnamon for the topping. Shape the dough into walnut-sized balls and roll in topping mixture. Place about 2 inches apart on an ungreased cookie sheet.
- Bake for about 8-10 minutes.