In hot summer weather, alcohol can dehydrate you quickly. Stay hydrated while still having a fun, fruity beverage by trying one of these great summer mocktails.
- 1/2 oz lime juice
- 1/2 oz non-alcoholic triple sec
- 2 oz cranberry juice
- 2 oz lemon-lime soda such as Sprite
- Orange peel
- Put all ingredients in shaker with ice. Shake, then strain into martini glass.
- Add an orange peel garnish.
Mai Tai Mocktail Party Punch
- 1 liter orange juice
- 1 liter pineapple juice
- 1/2 cup lime juice
- 1/2 cup almond syrup
- 1/2 cup grenadine
- 1 liter sparkling/seltzer water
- Oranges, limes and cherries for garnish
- In a pitcher mix together orange juice, pineapple juice, lime juice and almond syrup.
- Store in fridge until ready to serve.
- Once ready to serve you can serve, in individual glasses by adding ice to a cup, filling the cup half full of juice, adding a splash of grenadine and then topping it off with seltzer water and garnishing with fruit.
- To serve in a big punch bowl, mix grenadine and seltzer water with juice and stir together, then add ice and fruit.
- 12 fresh mint leaves
- 2 Tbsp. freshly squeezed lime juice
- 1 Tbsp. superfine sugar
- 12 oz sparkling water or club soda
- Lime slices and mint sprigs for garnish
- Muddle together the mint leaves, lime juice, sugar and some crushed ice in a tall glass.
- Add more ice and the sparkling water.
- Decorate with lime slice and mint leaves.
Non-Alcoholic Sangria Mocktail
- 3 cups white grape juice
- 2 cups cranberry juice
- 1-1/2 cans lemon lime Canada Dry Sparkling Seltzer Water
- 1/4 cup blueberries
- 1/2 Granny Smith apple
- 1/2 Honeycrisp apple
- 1/2 lemon
- 1/2 orange
- 1/2 cup strawberries
- Cut up the fruit and add it to a pitcher.
- To the fruit, add the juice and Canada Dry Sparkling Seltzer Water.
- Refrigerate for at least two hours.
- 1 part fresh orange juice
- 1 part sparkling grape juice or orange-flavored sparkling water
- Fill half a pitcher or half a champagne glass (if making one serving) with orange juice.
- Fill the rest of the container with sparkling beverage.