Recipe by Del. Glenn & Chelle Davis
A killer recipe using skinless breasts makes it a healthy, yet flavorful option for any busy weeknight.
- 4 large chicken breasts (fresh or thawed)
- 2 lemons
- 1 teaspoon oregano
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- 1/2 cup olive oil
- 1/3 cup White wine
- 3 cloves of garlic, minced
- Preheat oven to 400° F.
- Place all skinless chicken breasts in a shallow baking dish.
- Warm 1/3 cup olive oil and 3 cloves minced garlic.
- Add 1/3 cup white wine.
- Add teaspoon oregano, 1/2 teaspoon pepper.
- Add the juice and zest of one lemon.
- Pour mixture over chicken.
- Cut second lemon into quarters and place in baking dish.
- Cover with aluminum foil.
- Bake 35 minutes, take foil off for the last 5 minutes.