This fresh, creamy slaw has the right amount of crunch and kick—serving as a great accompaniment to any main dish, grilled or fried.
Write a review
- 3 cups matchstick potatoes, fried
- 7 1/2 cups napa cabbage, shredded loosely, packed
- 6 tablespoons toasted cashews, crushed
- 10 tablespoons small, diced apples
- 3/4 cup sauce (see below)
- 3/4 cup mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons Sriracha sauce
- 1/4 cup Mae Ploy sweet hot chili sauce
- • For the sauce: in a small bowl, combine the mayonnaise, Sriracha, and Mae Ploy sauce. Mix and set aside.
- • In a large bowl, combine the matchstick potatoes, cabbage, cashews, apples and sauce from above. Toss all ingredients by hand.
The Health Journal: Fitness, Nutrition, Wellness, Tips & Advice http://www.thehealthjournals.com/