Aluminum, Triclosan, Propylene Glycol, Parabens and Fragrances Are 5 reasons to ditch conventional deodorant.
- 3 tbsp. baking soda
- 3 tbsp. arrowroot powder
- 3 tbsp. coconut oil
- 12 drops of tea tree essential oil
- 12 drops of lavender oil
- A few capsules of vitamin E
- 2 tbsp. sweet almond oil
- Use a double broiler or a bowl over boiling water to melt and combine all the ingredients.
- Remove from heat and continue to stir occasionally until the deodorant is a uniform mixture.
- Pour into a small jar or container and put on your armpits like a lotion.
Courtesy of Adrienne Carter.