A quick and easy crowd pleaser, this cilantro-lime salsa wont last long next to the chips at any party.
Write a review
- 1 bunch fresh cilantro
- 6 hothouse style tomatoes
- 1/3 red onion, roughly chopped
- 1 jalapeno, serrano or hot pepper of choice
- 3 garlic cloves
- 1 lime
- salt and cayenne peppr to taste
- Roughly chop the tomatoes
- Add tomatoes, onion, cilantro and garlic to a food processor or blender
- Pulse 3-5 times
- Add salt, cayenne, hot pepper and lime juice
- blend until desired consistency and serve with your favorite tortilla chips
- For a chunkier salsa, do a few quick pulses.
The Health Journal: Fitness, Nutrition, Wellness, Tips & Advice http://www.thehealthjournals.com/