Grilled Jerk Chicken with Mango Salsa
Enjoy this refreshing salad as a satisfying summer meal, topped with flavorful grilled jerk chicken, bright oranges and mangos.
Write a review
- • 4 small (4-6 oz.) boneless chicken breasts
- • 1 red onion quartered and roasted
- • 1 mango, peeled and julienne
- • 2 oranges, peeled and cut into segments
- • 2 small tomatoes, cut in wedges (8ths)
- • 1 avocado, 1-inch diced
- • 2 ounces chives, 1 inch long
- • 1 ounce cilantro, chopped
- • 1 clove of garlic , mashed
- • Jerk seasoning
- • Olive oil or red wine vinegar, to taste
- • Salt and pepper
- • Marinate boneless chicken breast with jerk seasoning and a touch of olive oil in a plastic container; cover and refrigerate for 2-3 hours.
- • Grill chicken breast evenly on both sides and finish in 325 F oven until an internal temperature of 150 F is reached.
- • Chill and cut into strips to the desired size.
- • Mix all other ingredients together and season to taste.
The Health Journal http://www.thehealthjournals.com/