If you suffer from headaches & migraines, asthma, rashes, or even seizures – you may want to try making your own cleaners. Health experts recommend Avoiding potentially harmful chemicals in many cleaners. spring is a great season to take A look under your sink and INSpect your PRODUCTS.
You don’t need to pull out rubber gloves and a surgical mask when you clean your home. It might surprise you to know that you can concoct simple and inexpensive nontoxic cleaners from common household ingredients. Using essential oils to create your own cleaning spray is not only safer on the environment, it is safe for your family as well. This all-purpose spray is perfect for cleaning hard surfaces in every room of your house, including the kitchen and the bathroom.
- 16 oz. glass spray bottle
- 1/4 cup white vinegar
- 1¾ cups water
- 20-30 drops high quality essential oil
Recommended essential oil combinations:
- 15-20 drops each of lavender and lemon
- 10 drops each of eucalyptus, melaluca (tea tree),
and wild orange
- 30 drops protective blend (cinnamon, clove,
orange, rosemary, eucalyptus)
- Add all ingredients to spray bottle
- Shake thoroughly