- Mason jar
- Mod Podge
- Sponge brush
- Thin leaves — real or artificial
- Battery-operated tea candle or
- LED string lights
- Using a sponge brush, coat the outside of a mason jar with mod podge.
- Arrange leaves and adhere them to the jar over the Mod Podge. A single layer of leaves will produce a translucent effect, while adding more layers will make your candle more opaque.
- Add a layer of mod podge between layers of leaves, and add a final coat on top once all the leaves are placed. Choose a tea candle or a short string of LED lights to fill the jar.
- Decorate with a string of twine and use for a homemade Thanksgiving centerpiece or festive home decor.