Chopped Mediterranean Salad
Write a review
- 1 English cucumber, chopped
- 2 heirloom tomatoes, chopped
- 1 red or yellow bell pepper, diced
- 1/3 cup Feta cheese, crumbled
- Bunch of oregano, finely chopped
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- 1/4 cup extra virgin olive oil
- 2 teaspoons red wine vinegar
- 1 lemon, juiced
- 1 teaspoon oregano, finely chopped
- • Place the cucumber, tomatoes, and bell pepper in a large bowl.
- • To make the dressing, combine all dressing ingredients in a small bowl and whisk vigorously.
- • Pour the dressing over the salad, and toss gently to combine. Sprinkle with feta and oregano as a garnish.
- • Dish can soak for 4 hours, or served immediately.
- Find more recipes by Haley at www.whathaleybakes.com
The Health Journal http://www.thehealthjournals.com/